The Prince Edward County Affordable Housing Corporation is pleased to announce the launch of its Tenant Application at www.pecahc.ca/apply.
Information sessions coming up to provide assistance to potential applicants. The paper application for printing and additional instructions are also provided.
The application walks through you the process, but it is important to remember:
- The applicant doesn't need to have a complete application to be considered
- If the applicant's information changes it can be updated at any time
- On-line applicants should always click 'Save and Continue' at the bottom of the screen and 'Submit' when they're done
- Clicking 'Save and Continue' will send the applicant a link to the application which should be kept in a safe place
- If the applicant doesn’t see the save and continue bar, they should try to reduce the size of the screen view in the browser
- If the application doesn't include something we should know, please tell us, and applicants always have the ability to appeal
Elis Ziegler, (they/them/Elis)
Housing Programs and Services
Suite 103 - The Edward
280 Main Street, Picton ON, K0K 2T0