Summer Placement - Post-Secondary Student
The Prince Edward Family Health Team is pleased to offer paid full-time summer placements for post- secondary students. The number of placements is based on available funding.
If you are a college or university student enrolled in a health related program of study, you can apply for one of our summer placements.
Only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. Successful applicants will work closely with members of the Prince Edward Family Health Team, on a variety of short-term projects.
Candidates for placements must:
• Be a resident of Prince Edward County
• Be enrolled in a health related program of study at a college or university
• Be prepared to work full-time hours for 12-16 consecutive weeks
• Complete our online application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Download our application form, print off and mail or fax to: Prince Edward Family Health Team, 35 Bridge Street, Suite 1, Picton, ON K0K 2T0, Fax:1-866-476-0425 or drop it off in person at: Prince Edward Family Health Team, Administrative Office, 35 Bridge Street, Suite 1, Picton by the deadline date.
• Attend an interview
At the interview, you will need to:
• Provide a transcript of marks and proof of university enrolment
• Provide a reference from one of your professors
• Provide an example of your computer skills and computer graphics abilities
• Sign a confidentiality agreement
" Working for the Family Health Team as a summer student has been a priceless experience.
I have gained valuable knowledge and skills I will be able to use throughout my life.
The group of people that make up the PEFHT are amazing and feel like a second family to me!"