Upcoming Dates for Eligible Vaccinations
Monday, December 6 – 1-7 pm
Thursday, December 9 – 10 am to 4 pm
Monday, December 13 – 1-7 pm 50 years +
Thursday, December 16 – 10 am to 4 pm
Monday, December 20 – 1-7 pm
Who can walk-in at the clinic in Picton?
Individuals born in 2009 and earlier.
Individuals who received Moderna vaccine for their first dose can attend a clinic for their second dose as early as 28 days after the first. Individuals who received Pfizer vaccine for their first dose can attend a clinic for their second dose as early as 21 days after the first. Anyone who received a first dose of AstraZeneca is eligible for second dose after 8 weeks.
Third Dose and Booster Dose
Individuals in the following groups are eligible to receive a booster dose of COVID-19 vaccine six months (168 days) after second dose:
• Individuals aged 70 and over (born in 1951 or earlier);
• Health care workers and designated essential caregivers in congregate settings (including long-term care home and retirement home staff and designated caregivers);
• Individuals who received a complete series of a viral vector vaccine (two doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine or one dose of the Janssen vaccine); and
• First Nation, Inuit and Métis adults and their non-Indigenous household members.
• Elderly residents of congregate settings including residents of long-term care homes, retirement homes, elder care lodges, and Individuals 65 years of age and over living in other congregate settings (e.g. assisted-living facilities, chronic care hospitals, naturally occurring congregate retirement settings/congregate senior’s apartment buildings, etc.).
Immunocompromised individuals with the following conditions/treatments will be eligible to receive their third dose of COVID-19 vaccine 56 days (8 weeks)
Bookings can be made by accessing the provincial website at ontario.ca/bookvaccine or phone number 1-833-943-3900.
People aged18+ can be booked for their vaccine at a participating pharmacy. The number of pharmacy locations has expanded to include No Frills and Rexall in Picton, Rossmore Pharmacy, and several in Belleville, Trenton and more. (For the complete list, see the provincial website)
Tips for Preparing for your COVID-19 Vaccine: